* Two Plot Development Opportunity * Linked Farm Building Inspired Design * Full Planning Permission * Accessed From Private Drive * Attractive Amenity Space * Unit 1- 1,740 sq.ft * Unit 2 - 2,060 sq.ft * Read more
* Two Plot Development Opportunity * Linked Farm Building Inspired Design * Full Planning Permission * Accessed From Private Drive * Attractive Amenity Space * Unit 1- 1,740 sq.ft * Unit 2 - 2,060 sq.ft *
* Two Plot Development Opportunity * Linked Farm Building Inspired Design * Full Planning Permission * Accessed From Private Drive * Attractive Amenity Space * Unit 1- 1,740 sq.ft * Unit 2 - 2,060 sq.ft
Building land for the construction of two linked units with the design inspired by a grouping of traditional farm buildings and crew yard. The site has extant Planning Permission for three dwellings with plot 3 already constructed.
The land has a private drive access shared with Yew Tree Farmhouse and plot 3 with also agricultural access to the fields beyond.
The site is situated on rising ground with wonderful views towards to village and the design sits comfortably with the local vernacular and village architecture.
Full Planning Permission is granted and most of the conditions discharged.
Town And Country Planning - Full Planning Permission is granted under Newark and Sherwood District Council reference 06/01758/FUL for the erection of three houses on land to the rear of Yew Tree Farm, Main Street, Egmanton. A copy of the conditional consent can be obtained from Richard Watkinson & Partners or the Newark and Sherwood District Council planning website.
We understand conditions 04 and 05 relating to landscaping are to be discharged.
Services - Mains water, electricity, and drainage are available. Purchasers should make their own investigations regarding any technical issues for connections. New poly propane water pipes have been laid in the access driveway to service the site. Purchasers will construct septic tanks to Local Authority approval.
Accommodation Works - 1) The purchaser is to demolish part of an open fronted shed opposite to the driveway entrance to the plots to facilitate access from the retained driveway.
2) The developer is to landscape the courtyard in accordance with the approved plans.
3) The developer is to surface the driveway leading to the garages and forecourt in accordance with the approved scheme.
4) The developer is to construct the four bay garage (two bays per plot).
5) The vendors will be responsible for the surface treatment of the retained access road from Main Street and to erect a fence between the driveway and the retained Yew Tree Farmhouse buildings. It is anticipated that the drive will be soft surface with stone chippings or similar.
6) The developer will be responsible for the construction of a sewage system for the two plots to the satisfaction of the Local Authority. There is an existing drain leading down from the shared drive to a water course at Main Street but it is not known if this can be used.
Services - Water - Mains water pipes for both proposed properties have been laid from the Main Street up to the shared drive to the site and simply await connection.
Electricity - Mains electricity cables have been laid onto the site.
Plans - The approved plans are prepared by Ros Nicholson Architect, Knapeney Farm, Ossington Lane, Ossington, Newark, NG23 6ND. Tel: 01636 822 770.
Tenure - The land is Freehold.
Viewing - Strictly by appointment with the selling agents.