It is the belief of Richard Watkinson and Partners that it is important to provide the best care possible to ensure a satisfactory tenancy for both tenant and landlord and to this end we undertake the following:
• Richard Watkinson and Partners provide an open and non-discriminatory service for all
• Extensive range of properties available
• Friendly and helpful staff on hand six days a week to receive your calls
• Viewings appointments offered six days a week
• Low cost, simplified application process
• Comprehensive tenancy agreements for tenant security and peace of mind
• Protection of the tenant’s deposit within a Government approved deposit scheme
• Accompanied check-in of managed tenancies with full, detailed Inventory and Schedule of Conditions for the benefit of both tenant and landlord
• Periodic inspections completed by trained staff for managed tenancies to ensure that tenant’s maintenance issues are reported to the landlord.
• Swift response to tenant’s queries or concerns regarding the property
• Fair, professional, property check-outs completed at the end of the tenancy
Energy Performance Certificate
As from the 1st October 2008 the Government introduced the statutory requirement for each property marketed to have an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The EPC is available for tenants to view to assist them in choosing the right property for their needs and budget, as it could help tenants calculate the anticipated running costs of the property.
Click here to download an application form
Click here to download a list of our fees and charges
Rents are payable in advance by standing order mandate on a calendar monthly basis. Normally all rents are exclusive of utility bills unless otherwise stated.
• Client Money Protection (CMP) provided by Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) - click here for our CMP certificate
• Independent Redress provided by The Property Ombudsman (TPO)